Need to apostille your document? We can do it for you.
Need an eCAR to transfer the shares of your corporation? We can process it for you.
Need to transfer the title of properties? We can manage it for you.

Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


What is a Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR)? What is it for?

What is an eCAR?

Skip to content