Need to apostille your document? We can do it for you.
Need an eCAR to transfer the shares of your corporation? We can process it for you.
Need to transfer the title of properties? We can manage it for you.

Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


Is it safe to execute a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) when selling a property?

Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) or Land Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) Transfer (Residential and Commercial)

Traceback and Title Verification

Cancellation and Issuance of Tax Declaration

Extra Judicial Settlement (EJS)

Assistance in Payment of Real Property Taxes (RPT)

Assistance on Voluntary Annotation and/or Cancellation of Annotation in Title (Rule 74, Mortgage)


Assistance in Reconstitution of Lost Title

Assistance in Partition of Property

Skip to content